Good morning, and welcome to a new work week. Let’s take a look at a handful of interesting news stories you might have missed over the weekend.
1. Bernie Sanders went after Hillary Clinton during a big speech in Iowa on Saturday night. (Politico)
2. A new poll shows Republican voters think Donald Trump is the most electable presidential candidate. (AP)
3. Gov. Mark Dayton tours mines in other states this week as he prepares to make a decision about copper nickel mining in Minnesota. (MPR News)
4. Hennepin County Medical Center appears to have found a way to lower the cost of caring for its patients. (MPR News)
5. How Major League Soccer owners went from being “not that into” St. Paul to ending up announcing a new stadium there. Hint: It didn’t hurt that Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges said no. (Pioneer Press)