Good Thursday morning. Here are some items in the news.
1. Pope Francis talked about immigration, climate change and poverty on his first full day in the U.S. His words and actions drew criticism along with admiration. (New York Times)
2. A Mankato nun will be one of the guests listening to Pope Francis when he speaks to Congress today. (MPR News)
3. Republican Stewart Mills says he will run again next year against DFL Congressman Rick Nolan. (MPR News)
4. Minnesota’s Republicans in Congress don’t back efforts to shut down the government. (Star Tribune)
5. Are police body cameras all they’re cracked up to be? Maybe not. (Pioneer Press)