Good morning. Here are five stories to get your Friday started.
1. Some lawmakers are pushing back against the idea of a special session to help resort owners and other businesses around Lake Mille Lacs. (MPR News)
2. Both police and residents face challenges in a high-crime area of Minneapolis. (MPR News)
3. When a federal judge meets next month with top state officials to talk about how to fix the Minnesota Sex Offender Program the public and the press will not be allowed in. (Star Tribune)
4. The Senate followed the lead of the House and passed a temporary fix for highway funding. (New York Times)
5. The Associated Press tested the water in Rio De Janeiro where Olympic events will be held next summer. The results are not good. (AP)
Have a great weekend.