Walker Art Center’s Jewelry Mart
Image courtesy of Walker Art Center
Looking for something to do this weekend? Something even your mother would love? Look no further:
1. Does your mom like to shop? Check out Walker Art Center’s annual jewelry mart, featuring nineteen local artists.
2. Does your mom like dance? Take her to Katha Dance Theatre’s production of “The Untouchable Maiden.”
3. Does your mom happen to listen to jazz and also like theater? Check out Interact’s new show “Hot Jazz at Da Funky Butt.”
4. Does she love Shakespeare? Classical Actors Ensemble presents “All’s Well That Ends Well,” and their tickets are cheaper than the Guthrie’s.
5. Is you mom a class(ical) act? Take her to see the St. Paul Chamber Orchestra perform Tchaikovsky’s Rococo Variations.