The House has chosen its higher-ed conference committee members — all Republican:
- Rep. Bud Nornes, R-Fergus Falls;
- Rep. Bob Dettmer, R-Forest Lake;
- Rep. Kurt Daudt, R-Crown;
- Rep. Pat Mazorol, R-Bloomington; and
- Rep. David Hancock, R-Bemidji.
MnSCU’s Friends Action Network blog says there’s been no word on when it will meet, but that policy bills should begin soon. (What that’s supposed to make the anti-cloning bill and other non-financial stuff in the bills so far — I’m not sure.)
Senate hasn’t announced its members yet.
Here, by the way, is a side-by-side presentation of the bills.