For those just out of school — or with a year to go — chalk this up as advice on making that transition into the real world a little more graceful.
Below is the abridged version of what you’ll find in The Huffington Post about the 8 things that are no longer cool after college:
- Smuggling alcohol.
- Eating at Denny’s. (It’s the late-night calories.)
- Dolphin posters. (I’d argue sports posters as well.)
- Bikini bull-riding contests.
- Stealing/mooching stuff from friends and roommates.
- Easy mac ‘n cheese. (I’d add Top Ramen.)
- Paid volunteering for clinical research trials. (Ouch. Did that in my 30s.)
- Hacky sacks. (Were they ever cool? Really?)