In just a few weeks the country will have a new leader. The inauguration is a time to celebrate our freedoms.
Oh, here’s what’s banned from the inauguration:
* Firearms and ammunition (either real or simulated)
* Explosives of any kind (including fireworks)
* Knives, blades, or sharp objects (of any length)
* Mace and/or pepper spray
* Sticks or poles
* Pocket or hand tools, such as “Leatherman”
* Large bags
* Alcoholic Beverages
* Animals (other than service animals)
* Camera bags
* Duffel bags
* Laser pointers
Has there ever been an assassination attempt with a sign? Is it OK to bring a Bill Richardson mask? It’d be the closest Richardson — real or not — ever gets to the White House.