Representatives from the Strong Towns Blog are headed to Baldwin this evening as part of their curbside chat program. The meeting, which is aimed at local leaders in both the township and neighboring city of Princeton, will be held at Baldwin Town Hall at 7 p.m.
According to their website, the presentation will cover the following points:
1. Background on the current financial crisis.
2. The triggers that are forcing changes in the way we inhabit the landscape.
3. The “dead ideas” we need to overcome to renew prosperity in our towns and
4. What the coming new economy is likely to look like.
5. What local leaders can do to position their communities for success in the new era.