Here is the list from the Pawlenty campaign of the core group that will be helping guide the former Minnesota governor’s efforts in the Granite State.
1. John Lyons, who served as Chairman of Gov. Pawlenty’s N.H. Freedom First PAC, is Chairman of the State Board of Education, and was Vice Chairman of Sen. John McCain’s 2008 N.H. campaign.
2. Cliff Hurst, a Manchester businessman who recently finished his term as Chairman of the Manchester Republican Committee and was co-Chairman of Gov. Huckabee’s 2008 N.H. campaign.
3. Bill Cahill, a former New Hampshire state representative and founder and CEO of Cahill Public Affairs, LLC.
4. Harold Turner, president of H.L. Turner Group and also a member of the Board of Directors of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
5. Carissa Means, the Chairperson of the Lebanon Republican Committee and a member of the Lebanon School Board.
6. Bruce Berke, the Treasurer of Pawlenty’s N.H. Freedom First PAC and Founding and Managing Partner of Sheehan Phinney Capital Group in Concord.
7. Dave MacLaughlin, former Alderman in Nashua, N.H. and McCain 2008 Nashua City Chair and Alternate Delegate to the National Republican Convention.
8. New Hampshire state Rep. Shaun Doherty, who is serving his second term in the New Hampshire House of Representatives. Doherty served as the New Hampshire Youth Chairman for Sen. John McCain’s Presidential campaign.